Sample plugin

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Thu Apr 17 05:38:35 CEST 2008

On Mon, 14 Apr 2008, Brian J. Tarricone wrote:

>> XDT_CHECK_PACKAGE([LIBXFCEGUI4], [libxfcegui4-4.0], [4.3.99.2])
>> XDT_CHECK_PACKAGE([LIBXFCE4UTIL], [libxfce4util-4.0], [4.3.99.2])
>
> These are wrong -- should be 'libxfcegui4-1.0' and 'libxfce4util-1.0'.

 	This will need to be changed in the source package that's made for
distribution.

> Depending on distro, you'll probably need the appropriate -dev or
> -devel package installed.

 	Sorry for being so obtuse, Brian[1].  I wasn't parsing what you
were saying about the devel packages right.  I got them installed and,
with the fix above, the sample built.  I was able to get it installed and
it runs just fine.  OC, it doesn't do anything yet but that's the next
step.

Joe

[1] Hey, how about you use the nickname BJ?  I can be JJ, for Joseph Jude.
I do have a nickname of "K-jo" that's used in my virtual/fantasy Sumo
games.  If anyone is curious about that email me off-list.

--
Interesting Boring Blog - http://x-nc.blogspot.com
A combination of insight and inanity for your reading pleasure