xterm real fullscreen mode, without title bar?

Ulli Horlacher framstag at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Sep 13 09:29:46 CEST 2007

On Thu 2007-09-13 (02:34), mmassonnet at gmail.com wrote:

> > I want to run a xterm in real full screen mode, without the title bar.
>
> Isn't there a -fl option for xterm?

No, my ubuntu-linux-xterm has no such option.

> Press ALT+F11.  It should be the default xfwm4 shortcut to switch
> fullscreen.

AHHHH! This works! Exactly what I want!

"default shortcut" - how distressing for me :-)
I am still new to xfwm4 (worked with fvwm for nearly 20 years).

The xfce-terminal has a lot of nice features which I would like to use,
but I still struggle with the missing application mode for the numeric
keypad.

--
Ullrich Horlacher              Informationssysteme und Serverbetrieb
Rechenzentrum                  E-Mail: horlacher at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Universitaet Stuttgart         Tel:    ++49-711-685-65868
Allmandring 30                 Fax:    ++49-711-682357
70550 Stuttgart (Germany)      WWW:    http://www.rus.uni-stuttgart.de/