ANN: ristretto version 0.0.3 released

Maximilian Schleiss maximilian at xfce.org
Sat Sep 8 15:24:44 CEST 2007

On dim, 2007-09-02 at 21:35 +0000, stephan at xfce.org wrote:
> Thanks to all the people who helped out with reporting bugs, mentioning
> possible improvements and pointing out weird behaviour, I am pleased to
> announce the 0.0.3 release of ristretto.

I have a suggestion for your application. It looks good and starts fast,
yet I was surprised by some behaviour. In Thunar I opened a folder full
of pictures and just clicked on one of them to begin browsing the folder
using ristretto but it only opened the image I clicked on. So I tried
selecting all the pictures within Thunar but to my surprise, it opened
tens of ristretto windows.

I would expect ristretto to open the picture and be able to browse the
rest of the folder.

Best regards,
Max.