krb5-auth-dialog is driving me nuts!!! - SOLVED

Bernard Barton bfb21 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 1 22:38:20 CEST 2007

What did to FINALLY stop krb5-auth-dialog from starting when starting up
xfce
was to delete the ~/.ICEauthority and ~/.cache, then I stopped xfce abruptly
by pressing Ctrl-Backspace.  When I logged back into xfce, no damn
krb5-auth-dialog starting!  I had already tried deleting the .cache
directory
several times, so I believe that deleting the ~/.ICEauthority file is
what did
the trick.