xfce4-panel -r hooks?

Andrew Robinson andrew.rw.robinson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 21:32:46 CEST 2007

Even if I did so, for other reasons, I still may want to restart the panel.

For example, it would be nice to change an item's configuration via
the configuration file (for example change the HTTP proxy of the
weather plug-in from an if-up.d script). The only current way to get
that plug-in to update to the new settings is to restart the panel.