Adding To Panel Icons

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Oct 22 04:45:18 CEST 2007

On Sun, 21 Oct 2007, Robby Workman wrote:

> That almost certainly (approaching 100%) won't happen for 12.0. As I
> understand it, trunk is leading to xfce-4.6, and unless something
> miraculous happens, I wouldn't bet on that releasing in time for Slackware
> 12.1 - probably the next one.  When xfce-4.6 releases, I'll probably
> backport it to latest stable release of Slackware - if that happens to be
> 12.0, then fine, but it will probably be 12.1.  All that being said, maybe
> we'll get lucky!  ;-)

   Thank you, Robby. As I wrote, it's a minor point, but all the launcher
buttons were on the top of the panel icons since ... perhaps 1.0? Don't know
why they were moved, but it will work with them on the side.

   I've more important issues with the 12.0 upgrade. The wireless interface
(eth1) on my notebook no longer works and will not come up. Posted on the
slackwarehelp.org forum, but one of the genuises there thought I was a spam
bot and erased my message. Don't know how many spam bots they have
registered and logged in, but it's not a good sign for that potential help
source.

Rich

Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.        |         Accelerators(TM)