Bug in weather plugin?

Andrew Robinson andrew.rw.robinson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 20:23:33 CEST 2007

My weather plug-in keeps failing to load the weather.

If I run xfce4-panel in a console, I can see the following output:

/home/anrobins/.cache/xfce4/weather-plugin/weather_80111_i.xml:4040:
parser error : Premature end of data in tag HTML line 10

Looking at that xml file, it is indeed wrong.

I also cannot search for locations. Here is the output:

Entity: line 340: parser error : xmlParseEntityRef: no name
http://www.weather.com/activities/homeandgarden/garden?from=secondarynav">Lawn &
                                                                               ^
Entity: line 342: parser error : EntityRef: expecting ';'

<DIV id="home_&_family_home_improvement">
                  <A HREF

                                      ^
Entity: line 344: parser error : EntityRef: expecting ';'

<DIV id="home_&_family_wedding_planner">
          <A HREF=

I am using 0.6.0-1ubuntu1

Any ideas?

Thanks,