Adding To Panel Icons

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Oct 9 04:48:27 CEST 2007

   In 4.2.x I could add additional items on popup menus attached to each
panel icon. But, when I try adding a new item in 4.4.1, I get a new icon on
the panel itself.

   Is it possible to stack application loaders on a single icon? For example,
I like to put all text editors (emacs, lyx, OO.o, scribus) on a single panel
icon, pine and slrn on another one, Gimp and Xfig on a third, and so on. Can
I still do that? The settings box for 'add item' shows me a loader widget,
but I can't seem to get that affixed to an existing icon.

Rich

Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.        |         Accelerators(TM)