auto remove Launcher if foo/bar

Yves-Alexis Perez corsac at corsac.net
Wed Oct 3 23:04:02 CEST 2007

On mer, 2007-10-03 at 21:47 +0200, Mathias Brodala wrote:
> Just my opinion: If something like this gets implemented, the launcher
> should
> not be removed but disabled instead. Otherwise this could become very
> confusing.

It seems that what he wants was a bit like the osx Dock functions: when
the launcher is run the first time, run the app (and maybe slightly
change the icon). Then, as long as the app is running, when the launcher
is run, bring the app to front, go the its desktop, or something like
that.

--
Yves-Alexis