wallpaper

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Thu Nov 8 01:28:12 CET 2007

polytan wrote:
> Is it useful or not ?

Sure, it's useful, for a subset of users.  Is that subset large enough
to warrant a new preference?  I'm leaning toward no.

> If only useful options where implemented, the entire XFCE desktop wouldn't
> have any options ! :)

Uh, that's incorrect.

> I don't know anything about the XFCE code, I just ask if it is possible to
> add a box to check and a time to put to change the picture of my desktop.

Sure, it's possible.

> Why ? Simply because I rarely unlogg (is it english ?) my user, I would like
> to change the background everydays automatically, using the list of
> backgrounds. ;)

And other workable solutions using cron have been proposed.  I suggest
you use one of them.  At the very least, this new functionality you want
isn't coming anytime soon (if at all).  4.6.0 is many many months away...

	-brian

P.S.  Your "unlogg" = "log out" or "log off".