[Fwd: [announce] Intel announces the PowerTOP utility for Linux]

Kamchybek Jusupov kjusupov at gmail.com
Wed May 16 03:21:22 CEST 2007

FYI,

All what powertop can display with regards to xfce... and right now,
I'm getting results for wakeups-from-idle per second ~ 100

   4.7% ( 2.2)   xfce-mcs-manage : schedule_timeout (process_timeout)
   3.4% ( 1.6)                   : do_setitimer (it_real_fn)
   2.1% ( 1.0)       xfce4-panel : schedule_timeout (process_timeout)
   2.1% ( 1.0)   xfce4-mixer-plu : schedule_timeout (process_timeout)

On Tue, 15 May 2007 07:56:31 -0700 / Kok, Auke wrote:
With a subject: [Fwd: [announce] Intel announces the PowerTOP utility
for Linux]