Weather Plugin - GCanvas

Myles Green rmg57 at telus.net
Tue May 15 10:22:47 CEST 2007

On Mon, 14 May 2007 19:56:35 +0000 (GMT)
tomw at videotron.ca wrote:

> The new version requires something called GCanvas ... how did you
> install this component Myles? Looks like a commerical product?

Yes, I saw that when I Googled for GCanvas. Then I tried +GCanvas+Linux
and saw several mentions of graphviz. I made sure graphviz and
graphviz-dev were installed as well as libgnet-2.0 as mentioned on the
website. I didn't write down what I did so the above is all I remember
doing prior to installing the 'alpha_1' version of the Weather Plugin.

FWIW, I'm running Ubuntu 7.04 and used the installers to install Xfce4
4.4.0 (and the goodies) and then to Xfce4 4.4.1

HTH,
Myles

--
Myles Green