Edting the menu.

Tommy Johnson tjohnson12 at charter.net
Wed May 2 22:42:47 CEST 2007

 Hello all, I am working on a custom install of xfce on pclinuxos, and
need to know how to edit out some redundant items in the (xfce) menu.
Most of these are things that are already in the pclinux control center
hince there is no need for the in the menu.

 I know of the settings manager, and I don't think that will do what i
want. I am fairly new to a xfce dt, and am stuck here and could use the
advice. Hopefully there is a config file to adjust or something similar.

Thanks Tom