screensaver plugin issues

Don Christensen djc at cisco.com
Tue May 1 18:50:13 CEST 2007

Hi,

I just set up a new machine with Ubuntu Feisty and grabbed the
Xfce packages with synaptic.  I'm currently having an issue with
the screensaver.  When I try to get to the screensaver config
via the settings menu, I get the following error:

     Xfce Settings Manager error:
     No such plugin "screensaver"

The settings manager of course does not offer a screensaver
setting option.  I'm hoping I'm just missing a package, and
someone here can provide a quick pointer (apologies if I missed
a previous discussion on this).

Thanks,
-Don

--
Don Christensen       Senior Software Development Engineer
djc at cisco.com         Cisco Systems             Austin, TX