mem leeks

somethin2cool at yahoo.com somethin2cool at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 12:41:38 CEST 2007

Olivier Fourdan wrote:

Ah well that's right, except that I wasn't asking for help on my memory
problem, just about xfce memory leeks. Asking for help with memory
management is a distro topic, not a DE topic. I though I posted the
questions about analysis in a different list/group ^_^, which is where I
heard that xfce might leak memory, so i just wanted to verify. I'll try
and find out how to find out if I have the combo of xfce and glib. and
compile (i hate compiling) a solution