Keyboard Events xdosemu

Stephan Arts psybsd at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 12:22:14 CET 2007

On 3/21/07, Linos <info at linos.es> wrote:
> Hello,
>         i am trying to change about 30 pos with linux, xfce and dosemu to
> support our old application but i have a problem with the keyboard, i
> will paste here the conversation in dosemu mailing list.

> source
> time
> want
> not
> doesnt.
>

> > > Does problem exists when you use xdosemu in fullscreen mode (Alt
> +Ctrl+F)?
> > > What desktop system do you use (KDE, gnome, xfce?)?
>

> > I am using xfce and when i enter in fullscreen mode i have not this
> > problem but the application doesnt looks well and i have the same
> > problem that with the console version (i cant view more than 1 at the
> > same time).
>

> I suppose your WM catches keyboard events. Unfortunatelly I don't know
> how to change it in xfce (I don't use it). You can try KDE where it's
> easy to change shortcuts settings.
>

> Well i have deleted all the configurable shortcuts in settings manager
> but i have the same problem, anyone here knows how to fix that? Thanks
> in advance.

There are two places where you need to change the shortcuts:

Settings Manager -> Keyboard Settings (Which you have done i assume)
Settings Manager -> Window Manager Settings.

Add a new Shortcut Map and remove the ctrl-F(1-12) keys.
By default they are registered to workspace switching.

Does this work?

Regards,

Stephan