qt-app does not show up in the pager/tasklist

Hartmut Noack zettberlin at linuxuse.de
Mon Mar 19 03:29:46 CET 2007

Hello,
thanks for the tipps :-)

I finally found out, what caused the issue:

qjackctl has got an option in "setup-misc" called "keep child windows
allways on top" as soon as this is unchecked, the app and all its
windows show up OK in both the pager and the taskbar.

I guess, its some strange QT-option, that only works in KDE and the like...

best regards

HZN