Rippling effect when moving windows or scrolling

TerryJ listmail at exemail.com.au
Sat Mar 10 06:21:55 CET 2007

I've got Xfce 4 (version 4.3.99.2 (Xfce 4.4 RC2)) on KateOS 3.2, where
it's the default desktop.  Now I have to use fuzzy language.

When I scroll on a page, the page seems to have a wave moving below it.
It's like watching a series of related camera frames in sequence, or
slides.  It's very distracting.  A similar thing occurs when I move a
window.

I cannot find any relevant settings and don't know whether the two
things are related.  Does anyone have any ideas?

--

Regards, TerryJ

Using Xfce on PCLinuxOS 0.93 and KateOS 3.2. www.revivalcentres.org