Aw: RE:xfce4-mount plugin fails to umount device mounted to directory with spaces

Fabian Nowak timystery at arcor.de
Thu Mar 1 01:34:45 CET 2007

Hi Sergei and all other users of the mount-plugin,

I think (and hope) I found the reason for the given problem and fixed it
properly by escaping the space for the mount commands.

With the bugfix and the other changes, 0.5.0 is now out and can be
downloaded from [1].

I hope it really works and that everyone likes the changes I
implemented.

Good fight, good night, Fabian

[1]
http://mitglied.lycos.de/timshome/download/xfce-panel-plugins-4.3/xfce4-mount-plugin-0.5.0.tar.bz2