Xfmedia Question

tomw at videotron.ca tomw at videotron.ca
Wed Jun 27 04:08:44 CEST 2007

Is it possible to browse for a specific song to play in Xfmedia?  What I mean is browsing the file system
from "within" Xfmedia then clicking on the track to listen to it.  I don't  think this functionality
 (File Open) exists (yet?).

Don't think I could have missed this feature .... Xfmedia has such a easy to use
interface, nice job Brian.

When you right-click on a file in Thunar you have the option of using a specific
program / command to open the file.  Would it be possible to write a shell script
to check if Xfmedia is already running then pass the file to it?  I'm having trouble with
the second half of the condition where if Xfmedia is already running just pass the "new" track.

Thanks for any assistance offered.