how to "focus follows paste" ?

Ulli Horlacher framstag at belwue.de
Tue Jun 26 18:58:19 CEST 2007

I have just switched from fvwm (NOT fvwm2! Yes, I am oldfashioned :-) )
to xfce and the most annoying thing is that the focus does not change when
I paste text with the mouse.

I have configured "click to focus", but this means "click left to focus".
I want "click any mouse-key to focus" like it is in fvwm, mwm, etc.
Is this behaviour configurable?

And no, "focus follows mouse" is not a solution for me.

--
Ullrich Horlacher              Informationssysteme und Serverbetrieb
Rechenzentrum                  E-Mail: horlacher at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Universitaet Stuttgart         Tel:    ++49-711-685-65868
Allmandring 30                 Fax:    ++49-711-682357
70550 Stuttgart (Germany)      WWW:    http://www.rus.uni-stuttgart.de/