How to copy mixer settings

mmassonnet at gmail.com mmassonnet at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 11:37:49 CEST 2007

On Tue, Jun 19, 2007 at 11:13:31PM +0200, Karol Krenski wrote:
> Hi list,

Hi Karol,

> How could I copy my audio settings to another machine? I mean which
> files store the configuration? ~/.config/xfce4/mixer/ entries don't look
> like the ones I need.

I have never seen/heard since ages that xfce4-mixer saves the parameters
of the sound.  If you use alsa it should be saved by it for system-wide
use, which basically means that every users who has the right to
play/control the sound can change the values with any application like
xfce4-mixer.

> Regards,
> Karol

Regards,