Desktop Icon Placement

tomw at videotron.ca tomw at videotron.ca
Fri Jun 8 04:48:28 CEST 2007

I would like to move the desktop icons from the default location of the top left corner
to the lower right hand corner of the screen.  (My screen resolution is 1280x1024)
The max value for column is 12 which places the icons about 3/4 of the way across
the screen.  Any value over 12 for col causes a reset to default values. Not being
able to have desktop icons on the right hand side of the screen is no big deal .... just
thought I would mention this rather curious behavior.