4.4.1 Plugin Problem

tomw at videotron.ca tomw at videotron.ca
Sun Jun 3 16:28:00 CEST 2007

Nick::

This is from:/usr/local/share/xfce4/panel-plugins/weather.desktop
X-XFCE-Sorry about posting all of the log file Nick.  I pasted the part  I thought was relevant at the start
and the whole thing at the end just in case. (Won't happen again.)

Exec=/usr/local/libexec/xfce4/panel-plugins/xfce4-weather-plugin

And yes it exists in the specified location. (Owner is root, everyone has rx permissions)

Jasper you maybe on to something. the following files exist in /usr/local/lib/

libxfce4panel.so
libxfce4panel.so..1
libxfce4panel.so..1.1.2

Just in case your wondering I did uninstall 4.4 before installing 4.41 ....