Fly-speck icon for xfce4-mount plugin

Peter N Spotts pspotts at alum.mit.edu
Sun Jul 8 18:18:40 CEST 2007

Folks,

Is there a way to get a larger icon for the xfce4-mount plug-in? I have
the panel on which it appears set to a depth of 22 (using a laptop
and I'm looking for max desktop space). But at that depth, the icon on
the panel for xfce4-mount looks like a fly speck on the screen. It
seems as though icons for most all of the other plugins adjust their
size to the depth of the panel. I have to bump up to a depth of 28 or
more to get a usable icon image on the panel. The icon that comes with
the wifi monitor plug-in, for instance, remains readable at all panel
depths.

Any workarounds for this? Or do I flip a coin to pick readable icon
v. shallower panel with xfce4-mount?

With best regards,

Pete
--