panel issues

Sergey Manucharyan sm at netsys.am
Mon Jan 29 19:14:49 CET 2007

Thank you for the advices. I continue to play with new xfce.
I've just did an installation with graphical installer (previously I used
Arch Linux packages). The System Tray problem still persists. The first
time I click the gaim icon it pops up with normal window, I click it again
- it minimizes (to tray), I click 3rd time - it comes with maximized
windows and never gets back to normal one. Other applications (sylpheed,
skype) behave normally. I use gaim 2.0.0beta5, but it works fine in  xfce
4.2.