Orage and ical servers?

Dave N6NZ n6nz at arrl.net
Mon Jan 22 23:38:25 CET 2007

Hi,
    Just saw the announcement for xfce 4.4 and am considering moving
over from BlackBox { this->codeBloatHater = true; }
    Anyway... I can't find much in the way of documentation for Orage,
perhaps I am not looking in the right place.
    My Q: Will Orage work with an ical server?  I'm running one under
webdav to sync Mac OS X iCal calendars and Mozilla calendar plug-in
calendars, and also viewing with phpiCal.  I need to move off of the
Mozilla/Firefox plug-in, obviously.  Orage looks like a nice option.

TIA,
   Dave