Several issues after upgrade to 4.4.0

Erik Harrison erikharrison at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 21:01:50 CET 2007

On 1/22/07, Stephan Windmüller <windy at white-hawk.de> wrote:

> > > I installed in ~/local
> > Would you mind filing a bug report against Xfdesktop for this, and
> > I'll tack on the info I've got to it?
>
> I am glad to help. But is this really a bug of Xfdesktop?
> And what info should I write into the bug report?

Xfdesktop provides the menu plugin to the panel. File everything
you've got in these emails: the behaviour you get, the log errors,
that you installed to ~/local, and the usual distro, Gtk versions, etc

> Regards
>  Stephan

Erik

<@kazin> why does php have 'echo' and 'print'?  Do they do different things?
<Bluefoxicy> kazin:  echo prints in a big empty room