[SPAMKLASSAT av SU] Re: How-to install the 4.4.0 properly over a 4.3.99-r2 ? (was "Announce: Xfce 4.4.0 released")

Jérémie jeremie.bellini at laposte.net
Mon Jan 22 13:29:04 CET 2007

CB> *Don't* do that! Beside you want to use every masked package what is not
CB> wise if you need a working and stable system!

I think Bryan was talking about copying only lines which are following
a comment having the word 'XFCE' in it or which refer to packages
names comprising 'xfce'.

That's what I did to test the Beta 1 release in Gentoo, I just asked
because I thought there was an other simpler method (including each
package one by one doesn't seem to be a simpler method, given that at
the end you'll probably put almost all the xfce related packages).

--
Jérémie