thunar-volman 0.1.2

Peter N. Spotts pspotts at alum.mit.edu
Sat Jan 20 16:09:51 CET 2007

Hi folks,

My coffee may not have kicked in yet, but I'm having a tough time
getting past configure in trying to compile and install volman on
Xubuntu Edgy.  The process hangs at the point where it's trying to find
exo-hal-0.3 or higher. It says the required package wasn't found. I have
hal 0.5.0 installed. And when I try to Google Exo-hal to see if it's its
own package, nothing comes up. And I don't get a specific file name
that's missing, which would allow me to run "locate" to find it on my
system. Any suggestions for next steps?

With best regards,

Pete
--