xfce4-appfinder won't start

JoeHill joehill at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 16 03:55:10 CET 2007

On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 21:35:30 -0500
JoeHill got an infinite number of monkeys to type out:

> > A backtrace of the crash may help.
>
> Okay, for now I've got strace output, I'll need to download and build the
> source to enable debug support if you want output from gdb, currently using
> 4.3.99-2 rpms from Charles.
>
> I'll assume that you don't want me to paste or attach the output of strace
> here, shall I open a bug report?
>
> Thanks!

Okaaaaay, debugging may be unnecessary. Just snagged latest svn snapshot, built
and installed fine, ran without a single error. Even found a really cool little
app/screensaver which simulates an Apple II Plus (had one of those when I was
11!).

I love SVN :-)

--
JoeHill