thunar-volman 0.1.0

Mathias Brodala info at noctus.net
Mon Jan 15 22:36:55 CET 2007

Hello Benedikt.

Benedikt Meurer, 15.01.2007 22:22:
> I just released the first version of the Thunar Volume Manager. It adds
> automatic management of removable drives and media to Thunar, without
> adding another daemon to your desktop sessions. It requires Thunar
> 0.5.1svn or above, HAL 0.5.0 or above and D-BUS 0.32 or above.

Just to make sure: Will thunar-volman know to mount, say, my digital camera
based on its entry in /etc/fstab?

I’ve created some udev rules and specific directories to dedicate each of my usb
devices its own symlink under /dev and directory to mount. This way I don’t have
to mess with /dev/sdXn devices, whereas X and n are almost always different,
depend on the order I plug devices in.

Regards, Mathias

--
debian/rules