need debate: Window title on the left side

Mihamina Rakotomandimby (R12y) mihamina.rakotomandimby at etu.univ-orleans.fr
Sat Jan 13 12:26:50 CET 2007

Hi all,

I have a "wide" screen (according to me).

When cascading Windows, I would like to make it horizontally instead of
vertically, because most documents are more "high" than they are "wide".
Cascading vertically kills me height.

The window title would be then written DownTop (if English). It might be
very uncomfortable for some other vertical language, I dont know.

That way I could cascad more windows when I need to.
I saw such a thing on some screenshot, and I did not bookmark it, I dont
even remember what WM it was about (fvwm, I think, but cant assume)

- Is it manageable via a theme?
- Suppose it is not possible to set it via the setting panel, is it hard
to hardcode it just for my installation?

Thanks for any indication...