Configuration of desktop icons

Paul Smith phhs80 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 14:17:34 CET 2007

On 1/6/07, Foxy <foxy at on-the-hill.me.uk> wrote:

> >> http://svn.xfce.org/svn/xfce/xfdesktop/trunk/README
> >
> > Thanks, Brian, but there is no gtkrc-2.0 file in my home directory, as
> > the above document expects.
>
> just create it as I did.

Thanks. I have just created the ~/gtkrc-2.0 file with the following contents:

[file-icons]
show-filesystem=false
show-home=true
show-trash=true
show-removable=true

but the filesystem icon is still shown after a X restart. So, the
~/gtkrc-2.0 has apparently no effect. I am using Fedora Core 6. Any
further ideas?

Paul