Looking for a screen-saver with a working clock

Bob Snyder bob.snyder at cox.net
Mon Jan 1 22:07:07 CET 2007

Paul Smith wrote:

>> Thanks, Bob. I would prefer an analog clock, but the one indicated by
>> you is fine to me.
>>

> I have just come across a screen-shot of the screen-saver that I wanted to mean:
>
> http://clocksaver.sourceforge.net/pane.jpg
>
> and
>
> http://clocksaver.sourceforge.net/

Yes, I agree this is a very nice looking clock. Since it's part of KDE,
it's included in my Slackware system (you likely have it too). So I
tried it by running kcontrol and running the test mode - works great. I
guess it's not compatible with xscreensaver, the default screensaver of
Xfce. Perhaps a KDE expert can explain if this is usable somehow under
Xfce without running KDE.

Bob S.