"Save As" crashes fixed for xfce & FreeBSD Solved

Evan Cox evan at zenquility.net.au
Fri Feb 23 22:58:10 CET 2007

Hi Scott,

Thank you for the tips..... but how do you edit the bin file? With what
application?

Also, I have been off air (so to speak, as I swapped my computer with my
boys.  Apparently, I had the best computer for gaming, and all I do is
'compile' :-)  After reinstalling a clean FreeBSD 6.2 operating system,
I have the remaining problem of the "save as" crashing the browser, and
evolution will suddenly close with a bug error after around 2 hours.  Is
any of this related to this fix above?

Cheers