Missing Distribution

Rainer Fischer raifi at gmx.net
Tue Feb 20 12:03:17 CET 2007

Fabio Tonti schrieb:
> In the list of the distros which use XFCE, FreeSBIE is NOT listed(it uses XFCE as the default window manager). I think it should be mentioned, simply to promote XFCE as well as FreesBIE itself. Still, if anybody wants to tell me this, I know that FreeSBIE is a live-CD, but that counts as distro, doesn't it?
> Anything disturbing?
>
> Best regards,
> Fabio Tonti

FreeSBIE 2.0.1 comes with Xfce 4.2.3.2 (Xfce 4.2).
In order to get Mozilla Firefox/Thunderbird (1.5.0.7) running you
have to call these programs under twm (Windows-Manager).
Any hint to start them from Xfce desktop of the
FresBSIE Live-CD?

BTW: Is there any way to configure network connections
           with this Live-CD?

Rainer