Galeon and Thunar

Evan Cox evan at zenquility.net.au
Sun Feb 18 01:07:30 CET 2007

Hi Brian,

Thankyou.... That is excellent, and answered all my questions.  I have
yet to dabble in the programming side, as I am System and Networking
Admin.  The Program Developers at work have been encouraging me to have
a look at doing something, but the last time I played with any language
was Pascal quite a few moons ago.

I am interested in Python, as it seems more entry level, and it is
easier to grow your knowledge slowly, rather than Perl, or C++.  But
remember, this is from an outside point of view.    Any advice is
welcome :-)

Cheers

Evan