Creating and placing short cuts on desktop

Gerard Seibert gerard at seibercom.net
Fri Feb 16 21:45:50 CET 2007

On Friday February 16, 2007 at 03:14:53 (PM) Olivier Fourdan wrote:

> Both explanations I gave do create shortcuts. Maybe you should just try?

OK, I did not fully comprehend what you were referring to. I see now
that I have to click on an 'existing' icon. This is quite different from
KDE, but now I understand it.

On other question, how do I refresh the screen? It seems that I can only
accomplish it be restarting the program. I cannot find a 'refresh'
button anywhere.

--
Gerard