Creating and placing short cuts on desktop

Gerard Seibert gerard at seibercom.net
Fri Feb 16 20:29:54 CET 2007

On Friday February 16, 2007 at 02:01:19 (PM) Eugene Ostapets wrote:

[ snip ]

> Simplest? "Create link", "Create folder" in menu with dialog easier in
> menu, that drad and drop icon from "/usr/bin" in real Desktop system

I am using Opera. Second, where do I access this "Create Link", "Create
folder" menu? I have tried right clicking on the desktop like I would in
KDE, but no such menu appears.

I am sorry if this is a stupid question; however, I am just so use to
KDE that I am no able to find my way around on xfce4 as of yet.

--
Gerard