Xfburn Problems

tomw at videotron.ca tomw at videotron.ca
Thu Feb 15 04:58:51 CET 2007

Jean-François  tried to use the SVN version of Xfburn to create a bootable CD from a iso image.
Although the burn process appeared to complete successfully, I was unable to boot from the CD.

However I was able to create the CD with K3B using the same image.Perhaps I made a mistake using
Xfburn .... although your user interface was easy to understand. What information (and where can I send it) to help you with your development? Sorry if this is the wrong mailing list to post this message