Mousepad: printing bug?

Erik Harrison erikharrison at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 16:06:20 CET 2007

On 2/14/07, Niki Kovacs <contact at kikinovak.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There seems to be an annoying bug in Mousepad. Whenever I print a file
> (to a distant CUPS server), the last line gets truncated. No matter how
> long the file is, the last words on the last line always seem to be missing.
>
> Any suggestions?

I don't see this here. Try printing to a file, and then viewing the
file in a postscript viewer, like Ghostview. If the last line is
there, then Mousepad is passing all the data to Xfprint, and the
problem either lies in xfprint4 or in the printer config

> Niki Kovacs

Erik

<@kazin> why does php have 'echo' and 'print'?  Do they do different things?
<Bluefoxicy> kazin:  echo prints in a big empty room