Centered window titles in taskbar...

Myles Green rmg57 at telus.net
Tue Feb 13 13:06:47 CET 2007

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 12:33:09 +0530
Biju Chacko <botsie at xfce.org> wrote:

> Harold Aling wrote:
> > @ = an orange red panda around a blue-ish globe
>
> Have you thought that it might be a *fox*? A fiery fox?
>
> :)
>
> Admittedly, it *does* look a bit like a Red Panda.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Panda
>
> -- b

<snip>
 ...also known as the Lesser Panda, Bear Cat or
Fire Fox...
<snip>

This snippet was taken from the above wikipedia link... interesting
that they would actually refer to it as a "fire fox". Maybe it's
*supposed* to look like a red panda after all?

Just an observation made half way through my first cup of coffee...

Regards,

--
Myles Green
Geek by nature. Unix by choice.