GTK+2 Application Themes

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Feb 7 19:51:58 CET 2007

On Wed, 7 Feb 2007, Alexander Toresson wrote:

> Do you have any ~/.gtkrc-2.0 or similar file? If so, delete it.

Alexander,

   I have ~/.gtkrc, last accessed (but not consciously by me) on 29 January.
It contains the one line, 'include "/usr/share/themes/Basix/gtk/gtkrc" '.

   If I remove that, will the settings manager see all the other themes in
that directory, in addition to those begining with Xfce- ?

Thanks,

Rich