GTK+2 Application Themes

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Feb 7 17:27:45 CET 2007

   Perhaps this is not the proper forum for this question, but I'll ask
anyway. How can I change the theme (i.e., appearance) of an application
built with python, wxPython, and using the native GTK+2 widgets?

   Within xfce settings I can change the appareance of widow frames, but not
-- as far as I know -- the appearance of applications running under this
desktop/window manager.

   Pointers appreciated.

Rich