Activating plugin with keyboard shortcut

mmassonnet at gmail.com mmassonnet at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 13:53:56 CET 2007

Yeah, verve uses DBus, but there are also the windowlist/menu/...
plugins that have a focus interface however with XSelection.  They all
have a xfce4-popup-$something command or verve-focus.  The dict plugin
is missing such an interface, unfortunately.

Please file a feature request on bugzilla.xfce.org.

Thank you and happy holidays,
mike