Keeping an app fixed on a specific workspace

Joost Kremers joostkremers at fastmail.fm
Mon Aug 27 21:16:58 CEST 2007

On Mon, Aug 27, 2007 at 01:58:06PM -0500, Robby Workman wrote:
> Joost:
>
> I think this is what you're trying to find - I had the same trouble
> with Firefox, and this has both an explanation and solution:
> http://foo-projects.org/pipermail/xfce4-dev/2007-April/022912.html

ah, great! thanks!

i read a list of hidden options at some point, but i may have been looking
at the xfce4.2 documentation without realising it, because i don't remember
finding this option there...

i'm gonna try the 'switch' setting, see how i like it.

thanks again for pointing this out!

--
Joost Kremers, PhD
University of Cologne