Thunar questions

Jeff Richards jeffdrichards at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 23:16:58 CEST 2007

I'm fairly new to XFCE and enjoying using it so far.  I've got a
couple questions though.

When you drag and drop a file from Thunar onto the desktop it copies
it there, just like you would expect, but the desktop isn't refreshing
to show me the new file.

1. Is there anyway to change this so that the desktop refreshes and I
can see the file that has just been copied there?

2. Currently I don't see a progress bar to show the progress of the
files being copied to the desktop (or anywhere else for that matter)
does this functionality exist in xfce/thunar?  How can I enable it?

Thanks,
Jeff

Jeff Richards
jeffdrichards at gmail.com