GTK / Xfce audio CD burner?

Ambrose Li ambrose.li at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 21:46:17 CEST 2007

On 20/08/07, Mihamina (R12y) Rakotomandimby
<mihamina.rakotomandimby at etu.univ-orleans.fr> wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-08-20 at 06:50 -0700, Brian J. Tarricone wrote:
> > Well, you might want to take Firefox off the list too, as it's a
> > "commercial" program as well.
>
> Tehcnically, Firefox is closer to GTK and Xfce than Opera.

I don't use Opera myself. But the runtime requirements of Firefox
really is the opposite of the XFCE philosophy.

It is so bad that I don't use the provided firefox script to run it,
but wrap the default script with another one that does a ulimit
to prevent it from eating up all my memory and crashing other
apps.
--
cheers,
-ambrose

Gmail must die. Yes, I use it, but it still must die.
PS: Don't trust everything you read in Wikipedia. (Very Important)