Thunar & Connect to Server

mmassonnet at gmail.com mmassonnet at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 15:57:58 CEST 2007

On Fri, Aug 17, 2007 at 11:47:09PM -0400, Joe Klemmer wrote:

Hi Joe,
I have two bucks to spend,

> 	Right now I use Thunar for everything file related except to "mount"
> remote systems.  For this I'm still stuck with Nautilus.  Are there
> plans to add this kind of functionality to Thunar?  If so, is it a
> short-term goal or a long term one?

I actually have one remote file system that I can mount in Thunar with a
custom action - which makes me think that the custom actions should be
exported easily, right now it is a non-intended XML file.

The custom action is:
  * Basic
    * Name: Mount
    * Command: sshfs mike at m8t:/home/mike /home/mike/m8t
  * Appearance Conditions
    * File Pattern: m8t
    * Appears if selection contains: Directories

With that I can right click the directory /home/mike/m8t and click
Mount.  Tada :)

> TIA,
> Joe

Hth,